News Blog Posts

My Not So Funny Swish Mouthwash Discovery #1MNews





My Not So Funny Swish Mouthwash Discovery #1MNews #Unilab



Imagine, a family of ten living together with different likes and dislikes...

Usually my wife’s the one in charge of our budget which she always told me, “Dad, it’s very hard to budget nowadays because of the prices are getting higher every day. So, I have to make ends meet every time I went to the supermarket.” I look at her with disgusting stare and said, “Oh come on, same old story. Next time, I’ll accompany you to see the real thing, dare?”

Comes Sunday morning and we both prepare for our “dare to see the real thing.” When we’re inside, the first thing that I notice’s the Swish Mouthwash merchandiser, instantly it catches my senses. I come closer to the shelf and the vividness of the color of the mouthwash’s easily eye-catching. The mouthwash comes in three different flavors with different colors of blue, hot pink, and mint green makes the product line a flashy one.


I pick up the blue one first and read, “Swish Mouthwash Arctic Chill,” which I scrutinize with my telescopic eyes, because the blue flavor appeals to me the most. While holding the Swish Mouthwash Arctic Chill Flavor, I look a little closer to the other two; “Peppermint Green and Mangosteen Mint Flavors.”




In my own knowledge, mouthwash is designed with the intent to freshens breath and eradicate the germs that cause bad breath. And, in my mind, instantly, I’ll switch my brand because I like to try this one.

I get one bottle of Swish Mouthwash Arctic Chill and secretly put at the trolley without my wife’s knowledge. While browsing around the supermarket, I notice some other brands too, but my urges to try Swish Mouthwash prevails, as if, “love at first sight.”

My wife pays the amount at the cashier and notice the bottle of mouthwash which she glance at me in a second and said, “See the real thing huh?” I smile wryly and say, “Yes…yes….”

We go home and I instantly use the Swish Mouthwash Arctic Chill Flavor. It has a sharp minty flavor that kind of tingles at first when swishing it around my mouth. Really I would recommend it to someone that loves the Arctic Chill flavor because not only the taste of icy mint pretty extreme when using the mouthwash, but also for a good few hours after using it.

Also, I recommend to all my family members (with action of course) about it and they say in unison, “How about us Dad?” I look at my wife and she says to them, “We’re on a budget but you’ll see the real thing too, tomorrow, like your father did…..buying his Swish Mouthwash….Arctic Chill Flavor…all of you will have a bottle each. So, select your flavor now; Peppermint Fresh….Mangosteen Mint or Arctic Chill…your father will buy, isn’t it Dad”


“Yes….yes…tomorrow…all of you...”

After buying them 10 bottles of Swish Mouthwash in different flavors, with my curiosity, I open my laptop to search in the internet. There are two sites that I came across, in the Facebook, the Facebook Swish Philippines and the manufacturer, Swish Mouthwash Arctic Chill.

I’ve learned that Swish Mouthwash is a Sure Way to Long Lasting Fresh Breath because Swish has Sure Fresh that helps kill bad breath causing bacteria and prevents plaque build up, gum disease and tooth decay. It is alcohol-free which allows you to gargle for 30 seconds without the painful burning sensation, only leaves you with long lasting minty fresh breath everyday.

Truly, I recommend this Swish Mouthwash to you dear readers....



Read through the pages of your mind.

8 comments:

  1. Swish is really a nice mouthwash with a great scent and also a handy packaging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've tried it na. Mangosteen flavor ata. It's nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha! that was a lot for family members! Anyway, I got really curious with the mangosteen... ahm should i say flavored? mangosteen flavored mouthwash..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohe. I was expecting a little bit of twist at the end everytime "see the real thing" is mentioned. I thought the real thing about the mouthwash is that it costs expensive.hehe
    -germz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Swish has been getting a lot of good press lately, especially on television. When my usual mouthwash runs out, I'll try it out when I hit the supermarket! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! ibang level ang pag-promote mo sa product. you really are satisfied. My say, I'll go get one but I'll try the green one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never tried swish yet but my friend says it's really good! :)) I might try it soon

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've heard of Swish Mouthwash before from another blog post but never tried it when I visited the Philippines last year. I might go for the Artic Chill since it's similar to the mint versions of the other mouthwash brands but I'm not sure about Mangosteen.

    ReplyDelete

1M News Network Designed by Templateism | MyBloggerLab Copyright © Fernando Lachica 2014

Copyright@Fernando Lachica 2014. Theme images by richcano. Powered by Blogger.